Would you like to be part of a team that aims at transforming the way Retailers run their operations and helps them to increase Customer Experience and Operational Efficiency? Have you gained first working experience through internships in the E-Commerce/IT/Consulting field and are you interested to learn more about AWS and how we enable our customers to digitally transform their business?
We are looking for working students to join our Amazon Web Services AWS Enterprise Sales team (Retail) in Zurich. We are a fast-growing team that helps large Retail enterprises to shift gears and embrace state-of-the-art technology such as the AWS Cloud. We work with those enterprises at all levels, from their IT, Operations, Supply Chain and Marketing all the way up to the top management. Our mission is to help them leveraging AWS technology to digitally transform their business and meet their business goals.
As working student in our team, you will get to know the AWS Platform and our value proposition, help our Account Managers to prepare customer meetings, retail events, workshops and pitch decks. You will be involved in project work and operational day-to-day tasks and be a full-fledged member of our team. The contract is 20 hours a week part time hours over a duration of 12 months. The start date is flexible.
What’s in it for you?
· Get insights into Amazon, AWS, and large Retail enterprises
· Get insights the latest trends and development in Retail
· Enjoy a bustling work atmosphere
· Benefit from flexible working days, based on your curriculum
· Acquire important technical knowledge about the latest AWS technology
Among others, you will be responsible for:
· Own a project you scope, present and kick-off with the teams.
· Support our account managers in the field with pitch-decks, customer meetings, research and reporting
· Support Sales Leader with Technology Partner and Software Vendor projects (e.g. meetings and workshop prep and postprocessing)
· Manage Sales-led Marketing tasks in alignment with the Enterprise Marketing Team e.g. conceptualization and implementation of 3rd party events as well as Retail executive roundtables.
· Support Sales Lead and other functions with drafting and formalizing retail specific sales plays and strategies
· Currently pursuing a degree in Business Administration or related studies
· Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
· MS Powerpoint
· MS Excel experience
· Technology Savviness
· For the duration of the full internship you have to be enrolled at university
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos anmelden