Don’t just get a job, make an impact and launch your career. Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to shape the future of business. If you are ambitious, curious and you love to work on topics that matter, this is the place for you!
Our Global Employer Services team is looking for you!
Our Global Employer Services (GES) team offers integrated services that help our clients successfully manage their local and global challenges in relation to their workforce. Our team specialises in a wide range of services, from global compensation and tax, reward, employment tax, and share plans, to immigration, social security, mobility advisory, technology and analytics.
We are looking for an Assistant / Consultant interested in individual tax. Do you want to be part of our multi-competency and cultural team and consult our clients on complex issues? Then we're the right team for you.
What we offer you
As a Tax Assistant or Consultant, you work on compliance and advisory projects for small, mid-sized and large international companies. You are responsible for preparing tax returns, shadow payroll calculations, source tax tariff corrections, tax equalisations, reviewing tax assessments, preparing for and participating in client meetings, and work on tax advisory projects with respect to cross-border employment, compensation structures and international assignment policies. You act as first point of contact for our clients and collaborate with your colleagues. If you like to drive change and innovation, provide input on strategic topics and contribute to achieve our vision, you have the possibility to join one of our internal focus groups.
Your qualifications and experience
• You must have a completed commercial apprenticeship or federal diploma and/or Bachelor/Master in economics or law.
• Experience in the area of individual taxation and/or social security is a plus.
• You enjoy working in a team and like daily contact with clients and colleagues in our network.
• You have a sense for detail and are a skilled user of MS Office applications.
• You work independently, efficiently and are solution-oriented.
• You are able to manage tasks with competing deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
• You communicate confidently and concisely in German and English. Any further languages would be a plus but not essential.
• You have a sense for technology and analytics.
• You are eager to learn.
What you can expect from us
• Deloitte offers exciting career opportunities as well as a broad internal, external and on the job training programs.
• One-to-one coaching sessions and personal career development support.
• Diversified client portfolio in an international environment.
• We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing firm focussing on technology and innovation.
• Deloitte values entrepreneurial thinking and is open to your voice.
• Very competitive remuneration and supplementary pension contributions.
• Five weeks of annual holiday and the possibility to buy two weeks of additional holidays per year (adjusted pro rata).