Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 12 months
Start date: July 2018 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. in Accounting, Controlling or Finance
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Basel Measurement and Reporting team after completing the Career Start program
- A challenging position in the area Basel Measurement and Reporting team in Zurich with hubs in New York and Zurich, as well as regional offices in London and Singapore. The group is responsible for measuring and reporting the firm’s Swiss regulatory capital and balance sheet. Further the divisions are supported in managing these numbers.
- A key role in a small team calculating and reporting the capital management requirements for the divisions Swiss Universal Bank, International Wealth Management, Private Banking APAC, Private Banking Strategic Resolution Unit, Shared Services and Corporate Center ensuring that the bank holds capital reserves appropriate to the credit risk exposure.
- An opportunity to gain a thorough understanding of the Bank’s exposure to credit risk as well as the Basel 3 regulatory framework and its implementation within Credit Suisse.
- Involvement in the delivery of high quality reports for the submission to FINMA/SNB (Pillar 1 report), for the annual report and Pillar 3 report as well as for internal purposes for capital management teams of the above-mentioned divisions.
- Accountability for building strong working relationships with internal clients in Group Finance, capital management teams of the divisions, Treasury and Risk Management.
- Responsibility for analysing the Basel 3 reports and commenting on movements in collaboration with Group Finance and other areas within the Basel 3 Measurement and Reporting team.
- Possibility to continuously improve the dedicated reporting processes and participate in change initiatives impacting the area.
- A bachelor's or master's degree from a university or university of applied sciences in Accounting or Finance or equivalent.
- Preferably first experience (internship/full time) in Accounting and/or Banking desirable.
- Profound knowledge of MS Office tools (in particular MS Excel) and IT flair.
- Strong sense of ownership and independent work style.
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good command of English. German skills would be of advantage.
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.