The Business Development department, a direct report to the CEO, develops the company strategy, drives cross-divisional projects, supports the Innovation and Digitalization transformation, steers the SWISS Project Portfolio and carries out various market, and benchmark analysis. As an intern, you will support Innovation & Digitalization projects and initiatives. You have the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team - influencing change and supporting the company’s digital future.
- Independently execute and coordinate Innovation and Digitalization initiatives/events with internal and external stakeholders
- Conceptual support for cross-divisional projects (scope, objective definition, etc.) including project management administration (timeline planning with milestones)
- Development of Innovation & Digitalization share point communications’ platform
- Support Innovation & Digitalization workshops
- Independent preparation of persuasive presentations for different target groups
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Economics, Business Administration (preferred with focus on innovation, digitalization or business informatics)
- A self-starter with a high level of creativity, commitment and responsibility who takes ownership to the end result
- Project management skills are an advantage
- Quick analytical thinker with strong conceptual skills
- Good team-player with strong communication and social skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Ability to interact professionally at all levels of the organization, clearly articulating subject matters in a persuasive manner
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent English and German skills (written and spoken)
March 01, 2019 or upon agreement
CHF 2'500.- per month for Bachelor degree / Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education
CHF 3'000.- per month for Master degree
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel:
Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Personalwesen / HR
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?