Was du machen wirst:
Sounds like my kind of mission, but what will it entail?
- We say it like it is: You want to answering customer requests via email and on the phone, a lot. We take our customer service very seriously and strive to be an example when it comes to supporting our community. You'll have the unique opportunity to get in touch with our customers and partners to help them become real ambassadors. This means you will be the most vital person in our office when it comes to ensuring the happiness of our community and delivering on and beyond service! You keep the engine running!
- You are the go-to-person for our users to help them out when needed and listen to their Too Good To Go adventures.
- You want to take care of our current partners, help them save more food out of the bin and optimize our way of collaborating.
- You want to improve the customer care experience and coordinate internal processes.
- Position is available as permanent or internship with the possibility of part time
Was wir bieten:
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast-growing international scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- You help to build a community that will change (or already is) changing the world
- Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in how and where you work
- A culture where we put a lot of time and investment in coaching, training and your personal development
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins
Was wir erwarten:
- Mindestbildungsabschluss Bachelor
- You are fluent in German and French and have a good command of English.
- You are passionate about our mission and being a part of the movement against food waste
- You love responding to customer requests and being on the phone, and (you can admit it, it’s just us here) anyone would love to have someone with your charms on the other side of the line
- You’re a people person and get a lot of energy out of helping others
- You are proactive, creative, and enjoy improving processes
How to apply?
Please send your application including CV and creative answers to our questions. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Starting date: Asap or upon agreement
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- Praktikum, Vollzeitstelle
- Verantwortlich für
- You want to answering customer requests via email and on the phone,
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch, Französisch