As Customer Service & Administration Agent your tasks will be:
- Sell & promote efficiently Swiss WorldCargo products & capacities at the highest yield possible.
- Ensure optimal Customer Service based on Swiss WorldCargo Vision and Quality Standards.
- Optimize flights/trucks scheduled out of BRU and LUX as well as organize optimal workflow.
- Answer phone calls and team mail box according to Local Service Agreement (phone calls within 4 rings and emails within 30 minutes).
- Manage and clean queues & customer Service activities including: Tracing, Irregularity letter, Flight offload irregularity handling and re-protections, Flight/Truck dispo & FBL (2), DG pre-checks and KEY customer dedication.
- Manage bookings, quotations & Adhocs considering bi-weekly CAT levels/capacity forecast.
- Inform sales executive about low-trends and underperformance.
The Customer Service & Administration Agent meets the following requirements:
- Proficient English, Dutch and French written and spoken, German is an asset.
- Knowledge of MS-Office Products, Web tools, Internet.
- Enthusiasm for the airline industry, airline experience is an asset.
- Team-player, high initiative & motivation.
- Service skills & telephone handling.
- Structured mind set & ability to work under time pressure.
- Belgian citizenship or permanent residency and work permit for Belgium.
- Experience in Customer Service or Inside sales is an asset but not a must.
- Willingness to travel domestic/international for trainings and events if required.
*CV & Cover letter required.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
*We first provide a one-year contract and after a positive evaluation the contract will be changed to an indefinite contract.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Personalwesen / HR
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?