Basel Hauptsitz/Siège | part time 80% | unlimited | from now |
- You develop and implement the SEO strategy and roadmap for Manor.ch
- You supervise the full implementation of SEO initiatives
- You identify and monitor KPI's across multiple toolsets (e.g. Google Console, Searchmetrics, ahrefs, botify, Sistrix)
- You regularly perform thorough research on all aspects of SEO optimizationon
- You build and present reports for the main stakeholders
- You collaborate with web developers and the editorial teams as well as a SEO agency
- You stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
- You possess a university degree in (Business) Informatics, or Marketing (with technical specialization)
- You bring along at least 3 years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- You can proove success in SEO for E-Commerce websites
- You are familiar with several web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Console)
- You possess the ability to think creatively and technically as well as a problem solving mindset
- You have excellent German and Englisch skills (French is a plus)
- A diverse range of opportunities, tasks, positions and challenges – which one suits you best?
- Space for ambition and creative ideas. The chance to play an active role.
- Constant focus on professional and personal growth. Gain skills. Move forward.
- An attractive complete package of staff discounts, employee conditions and social benefits.
- Achievement of shared successes as a proud and committed member of the Manor team.
PASSIONATE PEOPLE – For everyone who wants to make a difference!
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed online application, including your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Applications on paper will not be processed. We prefer to fill this position without using a headhunter.
- Gastronomie / Catering, Verkauf / Retail
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?