Provide general support for all daily accounting transactions
Control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.Your challanges
- Check, verify and process invoices and employee expense reports
- Analyze discrepancies between purchase orders and invoices
- Manage supplier reminders and unpaid invoices
- Verify the accuracy of payments made to suppliers
- Fill and archive accounting documents
- Liaise with other departments and suppliersYour Profile
- Federal Certificate of Competence in Commercial Business (CFC - employé de commerce) or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting
- Good knowledge of Swiss accounting
- Knowledge of accounting software (SAP Business One, Abacus...)
- Knowledge of MS office
- Good verbal and written communication in French and English
- Detail oriented
- Rigorous and organized
Part time position (50% - 80%)
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 8 - 40
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?