Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
We are looking for a creative video specialize intern to join the Richemont HQ Internal Communications Team.
Are you passionate about capturing the best moments and turning those into unforgettable video or photography?
If so, this position is for you, as you will be working with the Internal Communication team to help capture, edit, and produce photos and videos for employee engagement purposes.
As video has become a highly impactful and popular way to communicate messages across our online platforms, your position will play an important role in Richemont’s Internal Communication landscape as a way of engaging our global audiences.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
• Capture studio-quality photographs and video
• Work across the Richemont global family to produce and edit content and build a library of amazing employee videos according to our events and editorial calendar
• Assist in overseeing all technical aspects of video recording and editing
• Work across the team of internal communication and our key stakeholders
• Insert your creative and technical knowledge of video, while maintaining the Company’s brand guidelines and reputation
• Help to develop an overall video brand messaging strategy in collaboration with the Head of Internal Communication and the wider internal communications team
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
• BA or Master Degree in videography, digital editing, visual communications, or a related program area
• Preferable, previous internship the field of video production
• Required computer software skills: Proficiency in PC-based Adobe Creative Cloud, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, and Bridge. Also proficient in Microsoft Office 365 basics; Word, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent visual stylistic sense (balance, tone, placement) with an understanding of videography principles.
• Creative thinker, in tune with the latest trends on and off the screen.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of the wider internal communications team.
• Good time-management skills.
• Willingness to learn and optimize the translation of complex information into concise, engaging videos.
• Work on several projects simultaneously from concept through completion.
• Detail oriented with good communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Portfolio required with examples of video projects.
Keen to apply? Don't wait and let us know!
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 8 - 40
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?