· Job facts
At Roche, we believe it's urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients' lives, and we are fearless in both making decisions and taking action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
We as a company are committed to conducting our business responsibly, and ensure all our stakeholders perceive us as a true and respected partner, for our innovation in everything we do and as a catalyst for better science, better health and a better society. This aspiration starts with a company culture in which integrity, transparency, respect and, above all, the patients are at the center of everything we do.
We at the HCO are here to inspire our colleagues to deliver innovation faster to patients and take pride in acting with integrity!
Our team supports and coaches affiliates and other functions in their business activities. In close collaboration with local Compliance Officers and Healthcare Compliance Contacts, we enable affiliates to keep patient-centric focus through sustainable and agile solutions. In this position, you will
· Provide general administrative support to the team members, including organization and coordination of internal and external meetings, workshops, etc
· Update communication channels, such as the intranet or G+ community
· Be the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders to ensure a seamless and positive experience
· Assume responsibility operational projects and internal team tasks
Who we are
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 8 - 40
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?