Since 1868, the Swiss watch manufacturer IWC Schaffhausen has been crafting exquisite Haute Horlogerie, in which the highest precision is combined with exclusive design. As one of the world's leading brands in the luxury watch segment, our long-established company daily upholds the pioneering spirit and the innovative talent that underlie our success.
To support our Digital Marketing Team at our international headquarter in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, we are recruiting for an INTERN DIGITAL MARKETING (M/W — 100%)
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Team Lead, the Intern will be in charge of managing the central social media, developing content for IWC’s digital channels and assisting in performance marketing and digital media projects. Project management, team/project support and budget handling are additional tasks. Start
: June 2020 Duration
: 6 Months KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Digital Marketing Management
· Monitoring and revision of local plans to ensure full alignment with IWC’s global media strategy
· Monitoring and supervision of local implementation as well as the compilation of production overviews
· Analysis and reporting on local central advertising campaigns
· Working on performance marketing projects (SEO, SEA, Google Analytics)
· Develop new content projects and find opportunities to leverage existing content in new ways
· Observe, track and activate content of IWC’s partners
· Benchmark performance against competitors and other luxury brands
· Operate tracking software and provide analyses after special events
Consult and Monitoring
· Consult international platforms regarding local digital projects and support their local implementation
· Identifying key influencers and top fans
· Guide the local platform within the implementation process (quality control) YOUR PROFILE:
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Media Management, Communication Design, Digital Marketing, general Marketing, Business or similar field
· First experiences within the Digital Marketing field is a plus
· Sound knowledge in Social Media, Online Marketing and Luxury Goods industry
· Used to working with MS Office and Photoshop, experience with video editing is an advantage
· Good command of English language, additional German and French knowledge is a plus WE OFFER:
IWC offers a challenging working environment: the company’s roots are in Switzerland, but it is a successful international player. We maintain our tradition, yet we are always on the lookout for innovations and ways to improve. Change management, education, further training and personal development are therefore of key importance for our long-term success.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 8 - 40
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?