Since 1868, the Swiss watch manufacturer IWC Schaffhausen has been crafting exquisite Haute Horlogerie, in which the highest precision is combined with exclusive design. As one of the world’s leading brands in the luxury watch segment, our long-established company strives to uphold the pioneering spirit and the innovative talent that underlie our success.
To support our E-commerce, Digital Experience & Global Customer Insights Department at our headquarters in Schaffhausen we are looking for an INTERN E-COMMERCE (100%)
The primary focus of this six month internship is to track and analyse all e-commerce related activities closely and prepare reports to senior management and the group. Key to a successful internship is to derive learnings from data to continuously improve our e-commerce journey as well as take on and support e-commerce initiatives. Start
: May 2020 Duration
: 6 Months KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Analyze IWC.com statistics with help of Google Analytics and other platforms
· Prepare reports to IWC teams and management as well as the Richemont digital team
· Read data to derive learnings and prioritize actions for the IWC.com team and e-commerce team
· Support and drive omnichannel initiatives to constantly improve our digital journey
· Consolidate data from various data sources such as markets, partners and groups
· Manage tagging for global advertising campaigns
· Support on testing of new website features YOUR PROFILE:
· University degree in Business, Economics, Business Informatics, Computer Science
· Hands-on personality that is used to work independently and has a strong business acumen
· First practical experience is required: Familiarity in project-based and analytical settings is a plus, e.g. consulting, customer insights/research, digital, e-commerce, Google Analytics
· Business fluent English skills are required, German is a plus WE OFFER:
IWC offers a challenging working environment: the company’s roots are in Switzerland, but it is a successful international player. We maintain our tradition, yet we are always on the lookout for innovations and ways to improve. Change management, education, further training and personal development are therefore of key importance for our long-term success.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 8 - 40
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?