Sygnum is the world’s first regulated digital asset bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Administrative Intern to join our small but high impact team in our office in Zurich. You
- are an analytical and reliable person who likes to take initiative?
- are a team player and able to work under pressure and independently?
- have a passion for people and numbers?
- have a curiosity for digital assets / blockchain topics?
If this holds true, we want you on the Sygnum team.
- Provide support to the CEO Office & People Operations department
- Perform various administrative tasks (filing of paperwork, obtaining signatures, incoming and outgoing mail, preparation of different documents, etc.)
- Maintain employee files and internal intranet
- Depending on assigned project/task gather requirements, acquire information/data, analyse, present solutions or recommendations and implement them
- Be the first point of contact for the on-boarding of new employees – including IT on-boarding, documentation, office tours, organizing team lunches, training activities etc.
- Help the CEO Office in developing PowerPoint presentations for various internal and external meetings as well as in organizing internal and external events
- Coordinate various activities required to ensure smooth functioning of the office including facilities, office supplies, kitchen supplies, office maintenance etc.
- Meet and greet various office visitors including clients, job candidates, investors, partners etc.
- Schedule and arrange internal and external meetings including scheduling of appointments across multiple time zones, arranging rooms, video conferences, and audio facilities
- A high proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite is required – Particularly in Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, knowledge of MS Teams would be an asset
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills to ask the right questions, elicit, dissect, organize, translate and cross reference requirements
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Independent, positive and organized work ethic
- Previous experience in HR preferred
- Strong interest and knowledge in cryptocurrencies/blockchain
- Experience in financial services-relevant industries
- Affinity to tech products and solutions
If this reads like your profile, please send us your application with a 1-page CV. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure something out. Thank you.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 8 - 40
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?