Job Description We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
For our new and more advanced digital services, our headquarters in Zug supports countries around the globe in executing remotely our digital services. Our digital services comprise of energy and maintenance efficiency services, which reduce the operational costs and increase the uptime of buildings and campuses. These services are performed fully from remote by our global cloud software that is able to connect to the buildings, analyze the data and initiate a workflow or even remote correction. For the support of our regional remote operation centers in executing these services, we are looking for a working student. Your new responsibilities
· Executing digital services in the areas of building connectivity, assignment of analytic rules, generate customer reports and, etc.
· Developing new rules with the support from the experts in the headquarters and the countries
· Keep global internal documentation up-to-date
· Benchmarking of different customer's operations and maintenance approaches for further fine-tuning our digital service offerings Your skills and experience
· Currently enrolled at a university or university of applied sciences in Business Engineering or similar
· Energized individual with a lot of curiosity and eager to support in executing digital services and at the same time support to further develop the existing services
· Basic knowledge in heating, cooling and ventilation (HVAC) and building automation
· Basic knowledge of computer languages
· Interest and/or knowledge in thermo-dynamics
· Understanding of building operation and technical facility management
· Business fluent English is a must, speaking German is advantageous to thrive in our environment
· Available for at least a year on a 50% workload term Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Video Siemens in Zug
Homepage Siemens as an employer Your application
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW' button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en . We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding. Organization:
Smart Infrastructure Company:
Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters Experience Level:
Student (Not Yet Graduated) Job Type:
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 8 - 40
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?