Was du machen wirst:
Coteries Lab is a digital agency based at EPFL Innovation Park in Lausanne.
Trusted by renowned companies like Swisscom, the EPFL and many startups, Coteries Lab is expert in designing, developing and marketing websites and mobile applications. Coteries Lab is also recognized for the design and development of prototypes (so called “Minimum Viable Products”) to help test and iterate new concepts and ideas.
- We are action oriented and result driven;
- We take what we do seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! We are not scared to laugh, experiment and fail;
- We are passionate about building and launching digital products.
Lastly, Coteries SA is developing its own digital products and services, especially Planify or more recently, Local-Heroes.
We are looking to reinforce our team in Bienne with a Digital Marketer (internship).
Was wir bieten:
- The opportunity to grow and progress your skills and career
- You will be an important part of an amazing team building ambitious projects
- You will be experimenting the different stages of marketing a product, from analysing competition to building the strategy, from creating material to marketing it
- You will create content (blog) and do SEO, email marketing campaigns, and implement marketing automation
- You will define audiences and manage Facebook campaigns
- You will perform competitions audits, define relevant keywords, create, monitor and optimize Google Ads campaigns
Was wir erwarten:
- Mindestbildungsabschluss Matura
- are proactive, dynamic, curious, organized and have a smiling personality
- are enthusiastic about taking ownership and be responsible for different parts of a project
- are a great team player, but also able to work on projects autonomously
- can handle multiple projects in parallel, in a fast-paced environment
- have an entrepreneurial personality and can think outside of the box
- have, ideally, an experience working for a startup – or at least you’ve heard about “Growth Hacking”
- have a strong desire to learn and are fluent in English + French (German a plus)
If you’re interested in this mission, make sure to start your application with these exact words: “Hey Séb, I’m the marketing freak you’re looking for!”
Please send your CV, your motivation letter and other relevant information to Sébastien Flury, CEO.
- Start: June/July
- Duration: 6 months
- 1-2 days home office possible
- Abitur, Hochschule/Universität, Andere
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 32 - 40
- Verantwortlich für
- Creation of content, managing of accounts, experimenting the different stages of marketing, etc.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?