What are you going to do:
- You’ll play a key part in integrating data and turning insights into actions, focussed on Marketing Mix Modelling and bringing advanced statistical modelling capabilities in-house.
- We are looking for a motivated talent who can stay with us for a time frame of 4 months.
What we offer:
- The chance for the best time of your life
- Development of significant marketing skills
- The opportunity to build relationships for your future career - maybe even at Red Bull
What we ask:
- You're registered as a master student , University Master’s degree, such as Mathematics, Econometrics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering etc.
- Ideally first experience, including Data Science experience in the field of Retail / consumer goods data and Marketing Mix Modeling
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in using either commercial statistical software packages, e.g. R, SAS, SPSS, Python
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Ability to draw the insights from multiple complex data sources
- Experience in econometric modelling (systems and analysis)
- Excellent analytical skills (regression & correlation analysis)
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Innovative, solution-oriented mindset
- Fluent in English
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Responsible for
- Assistance in building marketing data science
- Type of Job
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required