Recent Master or recent Bachelor of Science
6000! That’s the number of associates in the Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR). This division is the innovation engine of Novartis, focusing on powerful new technologies that have the potential to help produce therapeutic breakthroughs for patients.
The Novartis Compound Management Group at the Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research (NIBR) is mandated with the stewardship of the NIBR compound collection. The group supports screening as well as lead optimization projects throughout the NIBR drug discovery network by providing flexible access to a sample collection of > 1.5 Mio compounds
Novartis Compound Management is seeking for a talented and highly motivated candidate to join a dynamic and multidisciplinary research group.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support of the stock solution production process
• Helping with weighing out and rapid delivery of compounds to Disease Areas for biological and chemical testing
• Support project teams with weighing and liquid transfer of building block solutions
• Interest in operating automated system (powder store, plate production)
• Supporting global shipping logistics
We are looking for an independent and scientifically curious recent graduate with a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in organic chemistry or biology. Since this is a temporary position for up to one year, it could be suited for a candidate planning to bridge between MSc or BSc and further career steps.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Recent Master’s graduate or recent Bachelor’s graduate in organic chemistry or biology.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and dynamic international team
• High degree of independence
• Strong quality and customer focus with a clear sense of accountability
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That is how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must ask ourselves how we can continue to improve?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people are brought together in an inspiring environment that empowers to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks. Where opportunities are given to explore, with a shared determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us to reimagine medicine.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Verkauf / Retail
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?