About the company
We are an integrated transportation company with management solutions delivering safe, specialized transportation services to a broad range of
customers utilizing a network of agents, third party providers and highly trained employees.
- $1,650 - $2,035 total average weekly pay
- 3,000 - 3,700 average miles per week
- Line haul
- Contract driver (1099, solo)
- Dry Van and Refrigerated
- 25 days on, 5 days off
- 20 - 25 required days out
- Home at least one weekend per month
- 100% live load / unload
- 100% no touch freight
Pet and rider policy
- Pets are allowed
- Riders are allowed
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
Carrier and truck information
- Carrier size of less than 19 trucks
- We operate both manual and automatic trucks
- Governed trucks at 72 mph on cruise control (may vary when off cruise control)
- Can take truck home if requirements are met
- At least 21 years old
- Class A license
- Not qualified if you have air brakes restriction, night driving restriction, no semi trailer restriction or intrastate only restriction
- OTR experience
- at least 2 years in the last 2 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be able to pass urine test
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic proficiency in the English language
- Must have a valid DOT medical card
- Good driving record
- Stable work history
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Verkauf / Retail
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?