More than $50bn of net sales, more than $12bn of net income, 155 countries where our products are sold - these are the underlying numbers of Novartis that need to be managed from an indirect tax perspective!
Your role will set the strategy, standards and governance across divisions and regions to ensure high quality, integrity and compliance, reduce Novartis’ reputation risk and build trust in society.
As intern you will support compliance and documentation processes in Transfer Pricing Team at Group Tax
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist the TP (Transfer Pricing) compliance team in the preparation of Local Files and other compliance documents.
• Prepare the CUP documentation for Brazil under the guidance of the Brazilian Tax team and in collaboration with the Basel TP team
• Support external provider and internal stakeholder for finance, business, legal who contribute to the TP objec-tives to ensure Global TP Compliance & TP exposure management.
• Support the Tax Team on TP projects as well as interfaces with Fundsflow and Treasury.
• Assist ongoing adaptation and implementation of the yearly global TP documentation.
• Support preparation of Master File and Local File in accordance with OECD BEPS requirements, including in-formation gathering, analysis and coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
• Prepare market industry reports for the annual TP documentation process.
• Prepare entity organizational charts for all Novartis entities.
• Support TP compliance of the Group entities and at HQ through TP policy & guidelines, ICO-agreements etc.
• Support performing tax research activities and financial analysis for TP matters.
• Assist the compliant preparation of OECD BEPS CbCR (Country-by-Country Reporting) by internal stakehold-ers.
• Collect external developments on local TP legislations and / or regulations from external consultants (e.g. through newsletters, yearly TP country books, etc.)
Start date: March 2021
What you’ll bring to the role:
• 2nd year Student in economics, business administration or law
• Fluent in English and German in written and oral, or other Swiss national language
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Verkauf / Retail
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?