Guidewire Solution Architect (Manager), Zurich
Michael Bailey Associates is currently looking for a Guidewire Solution Architect (Manager). This is a permanent job opportunity to be based in Zurich, Switzerland.
This is an urgent requirement for a leading Consultancy in Switzerland offering opportunities to work in an international office with a great benefits package on top of your impressive base salary.
*Key responsibilities will include:*
* Managing teams and/or work streams on Guidewire implementation engagements.
* You will be part of an international team and take over a managing role requiring you to stay up to date on current IT and insurance trends in order to expand your knowledge capital and educate new joiners.
* Work in complex business and IT environments supporting customers, modernising their business models and aligning the IT architecture.
* Communicate technical issues effectively, both in writing and verbally, to multiple audiences, technical and non-technical
* Lead the technical solution design and the integration of standard insurance software solution packages in an existing IT landscape.
* Manage and/or contribute to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagements.
*The successful incumbent will possess:*
* Hold a university degree (preferably in computer and information science, computer applications, management information systems or engineering) and have gained a minimum of five to eight years' work experience in the consulting industry leading the integration and configuration of standard insurance software solutions.
* Experienced with property and casualty claims management, policy administration and/or collection and disbursement system; experience with Guidewire ClaimCenter, PolicyCenter and/or BillingCenter version 7.x and above is strongly preferred.
* Experienced with Java or Gosu programming language, J2EE, Guidewire Integration Patterns, Web Services/API, Databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle), Application Servers (e.g. Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere).
* Excellent analytical skills, understanding of project life cycles, and ability to act in an entrepreneurial manner to ensure the software delivered matches stakeholder needs.
* Proven abilities in taking over a leadership role in the IT field of insurance business using agile methodology (e.g. Scrum) and working with offshore teams with different times to deliver software.
* Demonstrate high knowledge in working with business and IT stakeholders to enable a proper alignment of business goals and the technical solution in an agile environment.
* Strong working knowledge of different architecture approaches (e.g. Microservices) and the business/system trade-offs that come with the implementation and realisation of these architectures.
* Good understanding of architecture strategy and of how to communicate that strategy to a nontechnical audience.
* Fluent in English.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos anmelden