At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Digital Investing brings together our digital direct-to-consumer services. We strive to empower people to fulfill their financial ambitions by democratizing access to investment products and services. We continuously develop our cutting-edge wealth platform by combining Vontobel's investment expertise with technology and human elements to create exclusive wealth opportunities for clients.
- Join our Digital Investing Marketing Team in Zurich and take ownership of launching and optimizing campaigns on the paid channels (primarily Paid Search and Paid Social).
- Monitor campaigns on a regular basis and evaluate performance based on key KPIs
- Identify keywords, topic ideas, questions for Organic Search to develop consistent educational content library and work closely with the content writer and SEO specialist.
- Conduct keyword research for Paid Search and work closely with the content writer on developing new ad copy
- Make recommendations on new campaign ideas based on performance, competition and industry trends
- Handle billing by processing invoices and tracking overall spend of the channels
- In the process of getting a degree in Marketing or Communications
- Experience in analytics tools like Google Analytics and Tableau is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail
- Passionate about Marketing and understanding the why behind its success
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel
- German speaker with a working proficiency in English
- A strategic, holistic thinker that has an eye on the big picture
- Can do attitude, open mind-set and strong interest for new topics/themes, thinking outside the box
- Highly committed, reliable and resilient team player
- Interested in Investment Topics is a plus
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Verkauf / Retail
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?