About the job
Do you want to work for a leading, global IT company with office locations at Zurich airport, Zurich Prime Tower and Geneva airport? Do you like to work in a truly international setting that applies state-of-the-art HR tools and processes? Oracle Switzerland is looking for a student trainee/intern to join their highly motivated and customer-focused HR team.
· Administration of various HR processes, supporting the complete employee life cycle (onboarding, offboarding, filing, etc.)
· Close collaboration with internal (HR Ops, HR SSC, Global Mobility, Payroll) and contact to external (local authorities, insurances) stakeholders
· Ad hoc reports and sanity checks
· Handling of incoming and outgoing post mail
· Optimizing current HR processes and support in implementing new processes
· Collaboration on various HR projects
· German native speaker (must have) and proficient English skills
· Initial working experience in HR administration is an advantage
· Service and solution oriented approach
· Strong execution skills, ability to combine quality with efficiency
· General IT affinity and high computer literacy (MS Office, HRIS)
· Part-time: 50-60% / 20-24 hours per week
· Limited in time contract from January until September 2022
· Location: The Circle @Zurich airport
This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren