Badenoch + Clark is part of the world’s leading HR solutions provider, The Adecco Group, a Fortune Global 500 Company, present in over 60 countries with 35 000+ people. Located in 12 countries in Europe, the brand, Badenoch + Clark is fast becoming a reference in Recruitment, Interim Management and Assessment. With 40+ years of experience in Europe, our consultants help top candidates enter some of the best industries.
Due to the direct respond to market growth, Badenoch+Clark Zurich is currently opening few entry-level roles. We are seeking for dynamic and business-driven Graduates, eager to learn, develop and to perform in such highly successful working environment.
You will work directly with one of our Managers and will assist them with the recruitment process management, whilst learning all the way through. After a formidable and tailored training programs, you will be responsible for:
- Writing and managing job postings using job boards and social media resources
- Curate our social media presence, explore new social media channels
- Hunting, networking and approaching suitable candidates in line with the open vacancies requirements
- Developing and maintaining our current candidates’ database throughout a respectfully and proactive approach
- Screening, interviewing and assessing potential candidates in line with the open vacancies briefing
- Conducting reference checks for Consultants
- Managing and guiding applicants throughout all the internal hiring stages
- Developing a client database with focus on manufacturing companies Switzerland
- Once your recruitment knowledge is up to speed alongside your appraisal been successful, you will also be given the opportunity to get involved in client’s activities such as: developing a client’s network, assisting your Manager with clients account management, as well as building great and sustainable business pipeline.
- University Degree: Bachelor, Master or PhD
- Some entry-level of working experience in a corporate environment is desired, but not a must
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills and commercial acumen
- Self-motivated and hands-on attitude
- Fluent in German and English is a must
- Positive work attitude and enthusiastic to bring value
- Flexible and innovative
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a trusted advisor for our clients in Switzerland. Are you interested? Do not hesitate and APPLY NOW! Contact person: Dr. Sanja Centineo - Managing Consultant
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Verkauf / Retail
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?