With its focus on search engine advertising, our digital marketing traineeship is the ideal start for a career in this exciting and rapidly growing industry. You'll be right in the thick of things from the outset and receive comprehensive training with the goal of strengthening our team as a full-fledged SEA French Consultant upon completion of the traineeship.
With us you’ll learn…
- about effective tools for successful search engine marketing
- how to create and effectively optimize a campaign to bring our clients to the top search results of Google or other search engines
- how to write effective ad copies, research suitable keywords
- how to analyze the market environment and develop strategies for your clients
- how to analyze performance data of your own campaigns and how to establish long term relationships with your clients
After 6 months of training, you'll be able to support the client-facing consultants in French campaigns as well as manage your own clients and campaigns. The traineeship lasts for 6 months and is full time. Upon successful completion of the traineeship, your contract is transformed into a permanent contract.
- are a web aficionado – you're driven by a passion for digital trends and technological developments
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree or you're just a few weeks away from graduating
- have a gift for expressing ideas written and orally, and are not afraid of statistics and numbers. Additionally, French is your first language/mother tongue
- have your own online activities (blog, own website, etc.) or experience with search engine marketing are not requirement, yet a plus
- enjoy taking over responsibility, are not afraid of complex situations and enjoy bringing in new ideas
- have been awarded the "Great Place to Work" award. This means Webrepublicans like to work for us; they are proud of their work, and their company
- work in modern offices right next to the Enge train station. Here you will find open spaces where creative ideas emerge, silent areas where you can work in a focused manner, rooftop terraces, rooms for lunch with your colleagues, and, of course, height-adjustable standing desks
- offer you much freedom and at the same time a lot of responsibility; this also includes the possibility, to work two days a week from home
- work in small, personal teams with the most motivated and smartest minds of the industry - you'll soon realise that Webrepublicans are more than pure 9 to 5 colleagues
- work in flat hierarchies and keep decision paths short
Our recruiter, Michelle, is looking forward to receiving your online application with a short CV. It is pretty straightforward and only takes a few minutes. In addition to an overview of your education and your previous work experience, we are mostly interested in what motivates you to become a part of Webrepublic.
- Beratung / Consulting
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?