20%-30%, Zurich, fixed-term
We are looking for a motivated student assistant (Hiwi) to work on our Impact of Education initiative to join our team as soon as possible.
The Impact of Education initiative aims to develop measures to assess and monitor the contribution of ETH Zurich education to society at large. The hired student will support the project manager with desk search tasks and the construction of qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Search of existing literature on the impact of higher education
- Support the review of selected literature (screening)
- Support the development of a conceptual framework for impact assessment analyses (identification of key constructs)
- Support the collection, classification and creation of relevant impact measures in the area of higher education.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Master's student enrolled at ETH Zurich, University Zurich or ZHAW
- Proven experience with systematic literature review work
- Proven experience in conducting or supporting mixed-methods (qualitative and quantitative) studies
- Language: English; German is a plus
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- Good self-direction and self-management skills.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Educational background in Economics and Social Sciences.
You can start as soon as possible.
We value diversity
- Standard ETH student RA salary (gross wage of 28.00 CHF/hour)
- The possibility to work onsite/remotely
- Flexible working style to allow you to study for exams or fulfil other obligations for your studies (upon agreement).
In line with , ETH Zurich encourages an inclusive culture. We promote equality of opportunity, value diversity and nurture a working and learning environment in which the rights and dignity of all our staff and students are respected. Visit our to find out how we ensure a fair and open environment that allows everyone to grow and flourish.
Curious? So are we.
About ETH Zürich
We look forward to receiving your online application with the following documents:
- CV, certificates of study/educational background
- Transcript of records
- Motivation letter (maximum one page in which you describe why you qualify for the job).
Please note that we exclusively accept applications submitted through our online application portal. Applications via email or postal services will not be considered.
Further information about the Strategic Initiatives Group can be found on our . Questions regarding the position should be directed to Dr. Barbara La Cara, (no applications).
For recruitment services, the apply.
ETH Zurich is one of the world’s leading universities specialising in
science and technology. We are renowned for our excellent education,
cutting-edge fundamental research and direct transfer of new knowledge
into society. Over 30,000 people from more than 120 countries find our
university to be a place that promotes independent thinking and an
environment that inspires excellence. Located in the heart of Europe,
yet forging connections all over the world, we work together to
develop solutions for the global challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Technik / Elektronik
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?