We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us! Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
Human Capital is looking for Business Analysts for the following teams:
• The Organisation, Transformation & Talent team works with our clients' top management to enable their people to maximise shareholder and customer value. We identify and help solve our clients' most complex people issues related to organisation design, change management, leadership, learning and development, mergers and acquisitions, as well as compensation and benefits.
• The HR Transformation & Technology team assists our clients from various industries in designing and implementing HR strategies and in the implementation and utilization of technologies enabling them to process and analyze their HR data to develop talents, improve their internal collaboration and foster innovation.
We are the only organisation that offers a full spectrum of global, integrated HC solutions across a range of industries with improved employee engagement and business performance.
We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• In this entry-level position, you will be integrated into a project team from the start. You will work in partnership with the customer and – with support from experienced colleagues – on challenging problems and solutions.
• You will conduct analyses, take part in workshops and status meetings and prepare documents and presentations.
• We offer you an international, dynamic and young work culture.
• You will join us in a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat hierarchies.
• A very good university degree (Master's) in Business/Economics, Psychology, Design or any other related subject and some initial experience, preferably abroad.
• Project experience is preferred.
• You grasp new concepts quickly and are both customer and goal-oriented.
• You communicate confidently in English and German. Any further languages would be an advantage.
• Mobility and flexibility to travel.
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos anmelden