TALLY WEiJL is a leading independent fashion brand. Founded in 1984 by Tally Elfassi-Weijl and Beat Grüring with a mission to make the latest trends accessible to every woman. The Swiss brand has grown to retail both online and in over 800 stores worldwide, empowering women with unlimited access to affordable fashion. TALLY WEiJL believes the world is a more exciting place when women have the confidence to walk the path they choose, so we give them the clothes to wear while they do it.
- Configuration of the assortment for the collection
- Close Collaboration with the Sales Managers as well as the Visual Merchandisers
- Product curve of life analysis: Taking care of sales to define market trends and to understand customer expectation
- Proposals to optimize rotations of products in stores
- Assortment adaptation according to the countries’ needs
- Optimization of store clustering
- Short-term planning of market-specific measures based on market analysis
- Coordination within the team (Operations, Stock Management, Allocators)
- Translation of company goals into long term market planning (sales, country specific promotions, price levels, corresponding marketing material)
- Store visits abroad
- bachelor degree in Economics, Business Administration, Management or relevant
- strong analytical and challenge solving skills
- fashion oriented with a good understanding of trends and client needs
- excellent oral and written Germain and English skills
- team player, detailed, well-coordinated and self-motivated
- Retail experience will be an Advantage
- Verkauf / Retail
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?