The Operations Research and Air Traffic Management department is responsible for the optimization of flight operations regarding costs, efficiency, ecological impact and punctuality. As Intern Operations Research & Air Traffic Management you will be part of a small team and support it in various projects and tasks.
- Analyze different operational subjects like punctuality, flight path optimization and arrival/departure wave optimization
- Assess and design technical and procedural measures for potential savings in collaboration with other departments (Network, Operation Control Center)
- Data analysis for single or multiple flights with EMS (flight Data Monitoring Tool) and data ware house tools
- Bachelor degree is a must, Master student in Aviation is of advantage
- Good German and English; written and spoken
- Knowledge of flight operations and processes of advantage
- Good skills in MS Office tools (Excel, Power Point, Word, Access)
- Sound knowledge in database and programming language (Java, VB)
- Self-dependence with very proactive attitude and creativity
- Analytical approach
- Team player
Febuary 01, 2019 or upon agreement
CHF 2'500.- per month for Bachelor degree / Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel:
Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Personalwesen / HR
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?