Sales Switzerland secures all passenger revenues for SWISS and the Lufthansa Group carriers in Switzerland. The Sales Promotion team is the competence center who initiates, develops & executes B2B targeted communication activities.
You are part of the Sales Promotion Event Team. The aim is to enhance the customer loyalty of B2B clients, i.e. trade agents, corporates and small and medium sized enterprises (SME’s) by event experiences that linger in the memory. Together with your team leader, you ensure that the sales targets are translated into holistic event concepts, which serve as basis for coherent event briefings to the “Sponsoring & Events” department.
- Supporting the Sales Promotion Event Executives in planning, organizing, executing and wrapping up various sales events
- Preparing event briefings based on the developed concept for the Sponsoring & Events department
- Taking the lead in planning, organizing, executing and wrapping up standard events such as “Behind- the-scenes tours” in close cooperation with all internal stakeholders
- Administrative tasks such as e.g. writing invitation letters, informing winners of contests, dispatch of giveaways, reviewing invoices…
- Supporting and coaching the apprentices in handling the team-mailbox
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned by manager
- Bachelor or Master Degree with a focus in marketing or communication
- Very good German and English knowledge; written and spoken
- Experience in event planning organization desired
- Independent, reliable and structured way of working
- Ability to see and understand the big picture and complex interrelationships
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-initiative and high grade of motivation to proactively take over tasks
- Excellent communication skills
April 01, 2019
CHF 2'500.- per month for Bachelor degree / Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education
CHF 3'000.- per month for Master degree
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel:
Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Personalwesen / HR
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?