The main task of Revenue Management is to maximize revenue by finding the optimal balance between price, demand and capacity. The Pricing department identifies untapped revenue potential in the respective markets and anticipates upcoming trends and developments in order to improve revenue results. The Pricing department maximizes Lufthansa Group’s (LHG) passenger revenues through pricing and steering the three carriers’ offer (SWISS, Austrian and Lufthansa).
As a Pricing intern you will support the two LHG Pricing teams located in Zurich, “Home Market Switzerland” and “Europe West”, in various analytical and functional topics.
- Support the Pricing Analysts in optimizing fares
- Analyse offers of relevant benchmark carriers in order to ensure competitiveness
- Perform analyses on behalf of the team colleagues / Heads of the teams
- Retrieve and structure data
- Prepare persuasive presentations
- Support colleagues involved in projects
- Help ensuring distribution and filing activities in all markets
- Monitor and analyze overall performance and implement success controls to support the two teams
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics, business administration or similar education
- Excellent English written and spoken, German is an asset
- Team-player with strong communication and social skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in data manipulation and analysis
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to break complex subjects down to their essential components
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills; must be competent at writing and illustrating analyses and presentations
- Ability to interact professionally at all levels of the organization, clearly articulating subject matters in a persuasive manner
April 01, 2019
CHF 2'500.- per month for Bachelor degree / Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education
CHF 3'000.- per month for Master degree
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel:
Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Personalwesen / HR
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?