We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Implementation of scripts for automated tests in the area of the building technologies
- Integration and execution of the test script in a CI (continuous integration) environment (Jenkins)
- Maintenance of the test scripts and the test framework
- Documenting and analysing the test scripts execution results
- Collaboration with the development team to collect the information required for the test data creation
Your skills and experience
- Current student at a university in the field of computer science or similar
- Some knowledge or interest in the area of (automated) software testing
- General knowledge about C#. Some practical experience is a plus point
- Basic understanding of electrical engineering (wiring, mounting)
- Basic understanding of IT networks (LAN, WLAN, routers)
- Communicative and open personality
- Good level of German and English
- Start immediately or by agreement for at least one year
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at . We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 107579
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time