Become fan of your job.
Wollen Sie sich in einem innovativen, modernen und digitalen Arbeitsumfeld als Teil einer erfolgreichen und wachsenden Unternehmensgruppe verwirklichen? Die Marken JOOP!, Strellson und windsor. stehen für Mode, Trends und Lifestyle.
For our location in Kreuzlingen, Switzerland, we are looking for a 6-month
Intern Online Merchandising & E-Shop Management (d/f/m)
to join us as soon as possible.
During your varied and interesting internship period, we offer you the opportunity to take a look behind the scenes at all the activities of our e-commerce department in the area of online merchandising. You will support Online Merchandising in assortment planning and control for online shops and will be responsible for creating sales analyses for fashion and accessories. You will also be involved in the design of sales measures and in the preparation of purchasing processes. The opportunity to gain an insight into the process of photo shootings and the close cooperation with our licensing partners rounds off your exciting field of activity.
- a degree in economics with a focus on marketing/e-commerce or a sound education in fashion retailing or mail-order business
- very good IT knowledge and a secure handling of MS Office, in particular MS Excel
- very good knowledge of English and ideally good knowledge of another foreign language
- special interest and ideally first experiences in the field of online merchandising
- high analytical skills and a high affinity for numbers
- Problem-solving competence and conceptual thinking skills
- structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Team spirit as well as passion and enthusiasm for fashion and lifestyle
We offer you a well-founded induction in a motivated team, a modern workplace in a successful group of companies and optimal conditions for the development of your career.
Mehr Informationen und weitere spannende Jobs finden Sie unter
HOLY FASHION GROUP Human Resources
FOLLOW US ON
- Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?