Become fan of your job.
Do you want to realise your potential in an innovative and modern digital working environment as part of a successful and growing group of companies? The brands JOOP!, Strellson and windsor. stand for fashion, trends and lifestyle.
For our headquarters in Kreuzlingen, we are looking for the following for six months as soon as possible
Intern IT -Inhouse Consulting (m/f/d)
During your varied and interesting internship, we will offer you the opportunity to look behind the scenes of the business solutions/IT department and play an active role here. In this department with operations throughout the company, you will gain various insights into the IT processes of all business units with a focus on optimising IT processes and the associated system landscape.
Your new tasks – challenging and forward-looking:
- You will support the team in developing new concepts, optimising existing processes and making an important contribution towards implementing new departmental requirements
- You will actively assist in preparing presentations and analyses
- You will shape changes by reviewing the status quo and preparing improvement proposals including their implementation
- You will independently perform tasks and smaller projects in your responsibility
- You will support with internal communication as well as the provision of relevant information
- You will assist in analysing the need for training as well as preparing training concepts and you will be involved in creating documents and conducting training
- Studies in business informatics, computer science or economics/clothing management with a focus on IT
- Interest in current IT topics and ideally initial practical experience as part of a working student position, internship or professional training
- Excellent command of MS Office applications and ideally SAP knowledge
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Motivation and willingness to learn new things
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to work in a team and organisational talent
- A structured and goal-oriented approach to work
- Passion and enthusiasm for fashion and lifestyle
We offer you an in-depth induction in a motivation team, a modern workplace in a successful group of companies and the ideal basis for developing your career.
For additional information and more fascinating jobs please go to
HOLY FASHION GROUP Human Resources
FOLLOW US ON
- Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?