for experimental work in the cross-disciplinary project "A new colloidal cybernetic system towards 2030" funded by the European Commission, in collaboration with partners in Italy, Germany and United Kingdom.
- Synthesize nanoscale materials for thermal energy conversion and signal sensing
- collaborate with chemists and physicists in kybernetic device and component fabrication
- prepare and analyze data, present results at conferences and publish them in peer reviewed journals
We are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious and self-driven physicist with a sound background in condensed matter physics or nanoscience, electrical engineering and kybernetics. You must have a doctoral degree and should have preferably some postdoctoral experience in
- Solid state physics or materials science
- Sensors or electrochemical energy conversion
as demonstrated by a competitive and convincing publication record. A fluent oral and written command in English and effective communication skills are mandatory as well as readiness for frequent international travel.
We offer this postdoc position at a research institution in Dübendorf, very close to Zürich, Switzerland, with excellent infrastructure and interdisciplinary environment. The position is available upon agreement and should be filled as soon as possible. The contract will be limited initially to 2 years with a performance based possibility of extension.
- Chemie / Pharmazie
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?