for scientific investigations and realization of prototype and demonstrator plants in the field of synthetic energy carriers and hydrogen production by using methane pyrolysis for the decarbonization of industrial high-temperature processes.
- Research/development in the field of pyrolytic carbon formation, its characterization and granulation.
- Design and realization of laboratory setups for gas/solid separation.
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of scientific investigations in the field of methane pyrolysis and synthetic energy carriers (SAF, PtL).
- Scientific publications in journals and at conferences.
- Supervision of students.
- Master's degree with PhD in process engineering, chemical engineering or mechanical engineering.
- Expertise and/or high interest in scientific work in the areas indicated above, including simulation and design.
- Interest in upscaling laboratory technologies to the level of demonstrator plants in collaboration with industrial partners.
- Interest in working in interdisciplinary teams.
- Good knowledge of the German and English language.
- Interesting and responsible tasks in the field of applied research.
- Development opportunities in an important field of economy and society.
- Contacts to international partners, customers and suppliers.
- Attractive working conditions of the ETH Domain.
For further information about the position please contact Dr Panayotis Dimpoulos Eggenschwiler and visit our websites and
We look forward to receiving your online application including a letter of motivation, CV, diplomas with transcripts and contact details of two referees. Please upload the requested documents through our webpage. Applications via email will not be considered.
Empa, David Heusser, Human Resources, Ueberlandstrasse 129, 8600 Dübendorf, Switzerland.
- Chemie / Pharmazie
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?