You will create detailed designs of the mechanical components of the new freight bogie, following the technical specifications regarding joints and interfaces, braking components, steering components, and axle box bearings. You will select the right components for the bogie assembly, including fasteners, bushings, and rubber parts. Others tasks are:
- Finite element (FE) modeling of the structural behavior of the bogie,
- FE analysis of adhesively bonded/ mechanically bolted joints between FRP and metal parts,
- Providing detailed CAD models for the individual components and assembly, and
- Providing cost estimations for manufacturing/purchasing of the design parts.
- Completed MSc engineering or doctoral degree in Mechanical or Structural or closely related fields.
- A good background and knowledge of the design of mechanical components.
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in English is mandatory. Knowledge of German would be an advantage.
- A demonstrated capacity to work in a collegiate/friendly manner with other staff.
We look forward to receiving your complete online application including a letter of motivation, CV, certificates, diplomas and contact details of two reference persons. Please submit these exclusively via our job portal. Applications by e-mail and by post will not be considered.
- Chemie / Pharmazie
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?