- Structural and optical characterization of dye-at-nanoparticle emitter films
- Fabrication and characterization of NIR-OLEDs
- Optimization of NIR-OLEDs, supported by opto-electrical device simulation
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who wants to pursue cutting-edge research at world-class level. Required qualifications include a Master's degree in physics or materials science with a solid background in physics. Experience with organic/hybrid film device fabrication, OLED characterization and photoluminescence spectroscopy is advantageous. We are looking for a curiosity driven team player with excellent English communication and writing skills.
We look forward to receiving your complete online application including a letter of motivation, CV, certificates, diplomas and contact details of two reference persons. Please submit these exclusively via our job portal. Applications by e-mail and by post will not be considered.
- Chemie / Pharmazie
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?