- synthesis and functionalization of metal oxides via thin film deposition, electrochemical methods, and laser treatment
- detailed surface analysis of the metal oxide films using state-of-the-art analytical tools (based on Raman, XPS, AFM)
- in-depth electrochemical characterization at macroscopic and nano-/micrometer scale in physiological-relevant media (body fluids)
- methods development to access the reactivity of the metal oxide-biology interface at high resolution
- development of strong transferable skills in scientific methods, problem solving, and scientific results communications
You have (or will soon complete) a Master's degree in Materials Science, Electrochemistry, Physical Chemistry, or related discipline and share our enthusiasm for medical materials and material-biology interplay. You have hands-on experience in electrochemistry and materials characterization, and are excited to learn new methods. Knowledge of protein analytics and/or biocorrosion is a plus. You value & practice open communication, are proactive, are a diligent and organized, curiosity-driven team player with excellent English communication and writing skills. Knowledge of German is an advantage but no requirement.
This project is highly interdisciplinary and will involve close collaboration with biologists, physicists and materials scientists – thus your eager for interdisciplinary research is essential.
We look forward to receiving your complete online application including a letter of motivation, CV, certificates, diplomas and contact details of two reference persons. Please submit these exclusively via our job portal. Applications by e-mail and by post will not be considered.
- Chemie / Pharmazie
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?