- Development of an advanced thermal model of the occupant by combining best available individual models and enhancing them with new features addressing effects of solar radiation and clothing
- Systematic validation of the advanced thermal model of the occupant using manikin and human ex-perimental data
- Parametric sensitivity study of the developed advanced thermal model of the occupant for variety of scenarios
- Writing and presenting scientific contributions (journal papers, conference presentations)
- Completed MSc degree in mechanical, environmental or biomedical engineering or similar
- Experience in physics-based and data-driven modeling is considered as an advantage
- High interest in interdisciplinary research
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (both written and oral) are mandatory
We look forward to receiving your complete online application including a letter of motivation, CV, certificates, diplomas and contact details of two reference persons. Please submit these exclusively via our job portal. Applications by e-mail and by post will not be considered.
- Chemie / Pharmazie
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?