- Establish ex vivo VSD models for patch physical and biological testings
- Biological evaluation of patch materials based on in vitro cell experiments
- Investigate the impact of patch materials on septal tissue regeneration through the ex vivo VSD model
- Disseminating the research through scientific publications, conference posters and presentations, as well as other avenues for the general public
- Communicate with clinical experts.
- Master's degree and strong background in tissue engineering, or relevant fields in biomedi-cal science
- Highly motivated and good communication skills for working in a multidisciplinary environ-ment
- Proficient in spoken and written English for scientific publications and national/international conference presentations.
- Previous experience in one or more of the following topics is required: cell biology, ex vivo cardiovascular models, soft tissue biomechanics, and heart surgeries.
We look forward to receiving your complete online application including a letter of motivation, CV, certificates, diplomas and contact details of two reference persons. Please submit these exclusively via our job portal. Applications by e-mail and by post will not be considered.
- Chemie / Pharmazie
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?