- Planning, execution and evaluation of scientific investigations in the field of plasma-based methane decomposition.
- Fundamental research of the relevant processes in methane-containing (low pressure) plasma.
- Application of the findings for the development of fundamental simulation programs.
- Elaboration and application of the findings for process optimization, regarding efficiency, possible by-products and structure of the produced solid carbon.
- Scientific publications in journals and at conferences.
- Supervision of students.
- University Master's degree in process engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering or materials science.
- Good technical knowledge and/or high interest in scientific work in the areas indicated above, including simulation.
- Interest in working in interdisciplinary teams.
- Good knowledge of the German and English language.
We look forward to receiving your complete online application including a letter of motivation, CV, certificates, diplomas and contact details of two reference persons. Please submit these exclusively via our job portal. Applications by e-mail and by post will not be considered.
- Chemie / Pharmazie
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?