Become fan of your job.
Do you want to realise your potential in an innovative and modern digital working environment as part of a successful and growing group of companies? The brands JOOP!, Strellson and windsor. stand for fashion, trends and lifestyle.
For our location in Kreuzlingen, we are looking for the following for six months from the start of January 2020
Strellson Brand Merchandise Management Intern (d/f/m)
During your varied and interesting internship, we will offer you the opportunity to look behind the scenes at all the activities involved in brand coordination.
From the very first day, you will be included in the diverse tasks and you will support the team in daily business. You will provide support for the entire product lifecycle – from collection development to sales analysis.
You will assist the merchandising team in operational business by preparing analyses and reports and administering decision-relevant data. Following your thorough induction, you will assume responsibility for your own tasks in merchandise management in our outlets and other distribution partners.
• Studies in business administration, mathematics or a similar field
• Quick comprehension skills and the ability to think in a networked manner
• Good knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
• Distinct analytical skills as well as a high affinity for numbers
• Problem-solving talent, conceptual thinking and the willingness to take on responsibility
• A structured, independent and goal-oriented approach to work
• Team spirit as well as passion and enthusiasm for fashion and lifestyle
• Enjoyment in working within a motivated team
We offer you an in-depth induction in a motivation team, a modern workplace in a successful group of companies and the ideal basis for developing your career.
For additional information and more fascinating jobs please go to
HOLY FASHION GROUP Human Resources
FOLLOW US ON
- Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?