This Position is located in the Roche Molecular Diagnostics (RMD) System Integration (SI) Department, responsible for the integration of Software, Hardware, consumables and reagent on RMD Systems.
As an intern in the Product Care team, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team and work on various technical projects on already launched RMD platforms, aiming at solving issues detected internally or reported from the field.
Your main tasks would include:
- Execution of work packages within area of responsibility
Analyzing data and creating relevant documentation (e.g. study protocols and reports) with support from your Manager and experienced team members
- Taking part in projects related to all Systems Product Care aspects (Software, Hardware, reagents, consumables), on several platforms
- Taking part in Root Cause Investigation on Systems issues
- Taking part in Feasibility and Verification studies related to changes on the Systems
Ideally, you fulfill the following criteria:
- You are currently enrolled as a student or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months) in the field of Computer Science, Biotechnology or Biochemistry
- Strong flair for solving technical problems in a multidisciplinary environment (Biochemistry, Automation, Fluidics, Optics…etc)
- Experience in or willingness to work in labs with biosafety levels S1 and S2
- Interest in Software applications and programming (e.g. Excel VBA)
- Experience with statistical analysis SW (e.g. JMP, Minitab)
- Dynamic, solution-oriented team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, German an advantage
Start date: October 2019
Duration: 6 months, with the possibility to extend to 12 months
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors' offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics' main sites. .
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Chemie / Pharmazie
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?